Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Vintage Junk Journal Easel Board for Little Birdie Crafts

 
Welcome to my creative space!

I just adore the shabby vintage look of junk journals, but have never committed the time to creating one. So, I got to thinking . . . "What about creating a junk journal style home decor piece?" This is what I came up with. A while back I found this 4x8" easel board with bold Valentine graphics in the clearance section for a deep discount and thought it would be perfect to repurpose for one of my projects. Several coats of white gesso gave me a clean base to work with.

This beautiful vintage creation features Little Birdie Crafts ephemera, flowers, chipboard, and mixed media supplies along with vintage tea stained book pages along with lace, vintage buttons, and notions like snaps and hooks.  I have a full photo tutorial with all the details on how I created this card up on the Little Birdie Crafts blog HERE. Thanks for stopping over there to leave a comment.

Thank you Little Birdie, for providing supplies used in this project!

If you would like to see a full supply list, please scroll down.
Little Birdie Crafts can be purchased at their online store.

Be sure to check out the current sales HERE.

Use code TRACEY05 for a 5% discount.

I receive a small commission at not cost to you.

A couple close-ups:



Little Birdie Crafts Supplies

Other Supplies
MDF Easel Board - 4x8"
Tea Stained Vintage Book Pages and Packing Paper
Tim Holtz with Idea-ology ~ Paper Dolls
Tim Holtz with Idea-ology ~ Clippings Stickers
Ranger ~ Distress Ink: Brushed Corduroy
Lace Pieces
Vintage: Buttons; Hooks; Snaps
Silicone Glue


Thanks for stopping by! I treasure your comments.

~ Blessings ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and leave a message! I treasure your comments.