Monday, September 18, 2017

Mixed Media ATC's and Process VIDEO TUTORIAL with July Scraps of Elegance Creativity Add On



Welcome to my creative space!

I have been busy playing with the Creativity Add On Prima IOD Paper Clay and Keyhole Mould along with the Martha Stewart Antique Molds to make some fabulous embellishments. I've used them to create this set of Artist Trading cards along with a process video tutorial sharing all the details from how to use the paper clay and molds, to how I colored these sweet gems with waxes and metallic paints.

FTC Disclosure: I am currently working as a freelance designer for Scraps of Elegance. While I am compensated in product, I maintain the freedom as an independent designer to say what I truly think of these products and will not recommend something that I don’t personally use and enjoy.

Enjoy the video!


Please subscribe to my channel HERE.

Scraps of Elegance Country Chic Kit:

Elements Add On:

Floral Add On:

Color Add On:

Scraps of Elegance Links:

Sharing Photo Details:





Product List
July Main Kit
49 and Market Aqua/Teal Roses
Craft Consortium Tell The Bees Cotton Linen Ribbon

 Creativity Add On
Prima IOD Paper Clay
Prima IOD Keyholes Vintage Art Decor Mould
Martha Stewart Crafter's Clay Silicone Molds: Antique


Previous Kits
August 2016: Prima/Finnabair Art Alchemy Opal Magic Yellow Blue Acrylic Paint
December 2015: Viva Decor Inka Gold: Aquamarine

Other Products
Artist Trading Cards - Cut from Matboard
Tim Holtz with Idea-ology ~ Big Chat Word Stickers
DecoArt ~ Metallic Lustre - Fab Fuchsia
The Crafter’s Workshop ~ Mini Harlequin Template
The Crafter’s Workshop ~ Mini Art Is Stencil
Helmar ~ 450 Quick Dry Adhesive
Liquitex ~ Free-Style - Small Knife #14
Sculpey ~ Acrylic Clay Roller



Thanks for stopping by! I treasure your comments.

~ Blessings ~

3 comments:

  1. Wow, these are amazing, Tracey!! So stunning!! The colors and texture are gorgeous!! Off to watch the video!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. You would never know those gorgeous embellishments were not metal..Wow! Fabulous creating, love your projects!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and leave a message! I treasure your comments.