Wednesday, September 27, 2017

"Dreams Come True" Mixed Media Summer Card for ScrapBerry's


Welcome to my creative space!

I've created a summery card featuring the gorgeous ScrapBerry's Ocean Enchantment Collection. I wanted to celebrate the final days of summer with these sweet summery colors and beachy accents.

FTC Disclosure: I am currently working as a freelance designer for ScrapBerry's. While I am compensated in product, I maintain the freedom as an independent designer to say what I truly think of these products and will not recommend something that I don’t personally use and enjoy.

Close-Ups

I paired a mix of beautiful ScrapBerry's paper flowers with a triple loop bow tied with Light Yellow Shabby Ribbon and Polymer Items. I've also fussy cut starfish to tuck into the fish netting. All of the elements are brushed with white gesso to give a weathered feel.


All of the polymer items including this conch shell were painted with clear gesso, then a blend of Stains Ink colors followed by a little dry brushing with white gesso to weather.

The background is spattered with blue color mist and white gesso.


The Ocean Enchantment includes gorgeous sentiments including the "Dreams Come True" block I used here, matted with blue cardstock.

ScrapBerry's Supply List
Ocean Enchantment Collection ~ Mermaid Whispers (SCB220610107b)
Ocean Enchantment 6x6 Paper Collection (SCB220610109)
Versailles 7 ~ Set of Polymer Items (SCB26001013)
Seaside 3 ~ Set of polymer items (SCB26001016)
Crystal Stickers Decoration ~ Floral Embroidery (SCB53000007)
Stains Ink Pad Blue - (SCB1210503)
Stains Ink Pad Red - (SCB1210501)
Stains Ink Pad Yellow - (SCB1210507)
Paper Flowers ~ Cherry Blossom - White & Blue (SCB300215)
Stemmed Lily - 2-Tone Peach (SCB290406)
Gardenia 5cm Peach/White (SCB290114)
Mulberry Paper Flower Set (SBC300609)
Shabby Ribbon ~ Light Yellow 15mm (SCB510103)

Other Products
Shells/Coral Bits ~ Beach finds
Fish Netting
Liquitex ~ Gesso - Clear, White
Blue Fern Studios ~ Imagine Ink Mica Color Mist - Sky



Thanks for stopping by! I treasure your comments

~ Blessings ~

2 comments:

  1. Wow!! Such a beautiful card Tracey! The summery colours are so pretty and the flower arrangement is gorgeous! I really love the weathered beachy look .. fabulous!!! Have a wonderful day! hugs and Blessings xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this looks more like a canvas that would be put on a wall or in a frame, it is so beautiful.. love all the blooms...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and leave a message! I treasure your comments.