Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Shabby Fall Card for Little Birdie Crafts

Welcome to my creative space!

Fall is just around the corner. I’ve been seeing fall projects pop up on social media, so I just couldn’t resist pulling out Little Birdie’s gorgeous Woodland Stories paper and flowers with their beautiful fall colors to create a card. I've also embellished with amazing Little Birdie Primed Chipboard and mixed media products. I have a full photo tutorial with all the details on how I created this card up on the Little Birdie Crafts blog HERE. Thanks for stopping over there to leave a comment.

If you would like to see a full supply list, please scroll down.
Little Birdie Crafts can be purchased at their online store.

Be sure to check out the current sales HERE.

Use code TRACEY05 for a 5% discount.

I receive a small commission at not cost to you.

Some close-up shots:



Little Birdie Crafts Supplies

Other Supplies
US Artquest ~ Prills - Minnie Pearls
Ranger ~ Emboss It Dabber
Stampendous ~ Embossing Enamel - Aged Bronze
Emerald Creek with Seth Apter ~ Baked Velvet - Dusk (Embossing Powder)
Opaline Embossing Powder
Helmar ~ 450 Quick Dry Adhesive
Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L ~ Repositionable Tape Runner


Thanks for stopping by! I treasure your comments.

~ Blessings ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and leave a message! I treasure your comments.