Sunday, August 4, 2013

Publication at Scrapbooking.com Magazine August Issue

I'm so excited and honored to share that my "Artist" layout has been published in the August 2013 Issue of Scrapbooking.com Magazine. I hope you will stop over there to check it out along with the other inspiring August projects in this month's issue. 

You will find my "Artist" layout featured in the Artist Appreciation Department.





Here's just a sneak peek of my layout featured at Scrapbooking.com:

Now, head on over to Scrapbooking.com Magazine for all the details. 

Follow on Bloglovin

Thanks for stopping by! I treasure your comments.

~ Blessings ~

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!!! Not surprising in the least! Off to take a peek:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Tracey ... how wonderful... off to take a look too. Loved your little peek at the LO you created...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Tracey, it is always a thrill to get published and recognized by others!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Tracey! That is soooo awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a blessing Tracey! Can't wait to see it

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and leave a message! I treasure your comments.