Friday, December 3, 2010

Zoo-Gether for Challenge #78 at Let's Scrap

This layout is done around a precious older photo of Gary holding up Elizabeth to see animals at the zoo.

I also entered this in the gallery at Scrap-Friendzy for a Scraplift challenge and it was selected as the Pick of the Day. 

The challenge at Let's Scrap was to create home made flowers.  I made these flowers based on a tutorial from one of my favorite scrap artists - Gabrielle Pollacco

I used the Let's Scrap 5-5-10 left side sketch for my inspiration.

Here is a close up of the larger flowers in top corner of the layout.  The leaves were cut on my Gazelle from a dingbat file, then inked. 

 These are the smaller flowers from the bottom corner.

And this is a close up of the title and circle of rhinestones.  I made a template for the rhinestone circle on my Gazelle and adhered them with my i-rock stetting tool.

Thanks for stopping by to take a look.  Please leave a comment to let me know what you think.

~ BLESSINGS ~

1 comment:

  1. Nice meeting you today!! the copic site i was referring to was oozak.com and the fiskars community site is fiskateers.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and leave a message! I treasure your comments.