Friday, December 31, 2010

One Small Miracle

This is a precious photo of Justin with his dad.  When I saw the photo I knew right away that these K and Company papers would be perfect for it.


I used this wonderful Let's Scrap 12-29-10 Sketch by Cheri O'Neil as inspiration.  This paper has the linear lines in the sketch and I used a scalloped oval around the photo:


Justin had a close relationship with his dad and I had to include the quote by Jim Volvano.

To meet Scrap UR Stash Challenge #4 to use 3 pieces of naked chipboard (I used 6 pieces to make these), I created these lovely sunflowers from chipboard coated with Ranger Perfect Pearls, and Ranger Ultra Thick Embossing Enamel.  The shiny texture goes with the embossing on the paper.


Thanks for stopping by to take a look!

~ BLESSINGS ~

13 comments:

  1. gorgeous!
    came here via Feline blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a beautiful page, i love the layout. Happy New Year
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layouts! I'm looking forward to getting to know you. Found you on Karen's blog post "Give a comment, Get a comment". So I'm making my rounds. I hope you'll come visit me too. Happy New year!!

    Hugs - Jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tracey and Happy New Year. I found you through Feline Playful and I am a new follower. Wow this layout is stunning! I really need to work scrapbooking back into my cardmaking! I look forward to your inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow and more Wow. This is absolutely stunning. The colors just pop off the page. What a sweet keepsake this will be for you son some day. I'm looking forward to visiting you this year with Feline Friends. I hope you'll enter some of your beautiful work into the Catered Crop challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sumptuous page, makes my fingers itch to use my scrapbook papers for their proper use instead of cutting them up for cards lol. Hugs lin

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW, Amazing Details! Popping on from Feline Playful, can't wait to see what you have in store for us new Followers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, I'm over from Feline Playful. Great layout! Can't wait to see what you come up with this year!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful layout! I've enjoyed looking at all your great layouts on your blog. I've followed your blog link from Feline Playful.

    Kendra

    ReplyDelete
  10. Arrived here via Feline Playful. Beautiful layouts.Happy Crafting 2011!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very nice! Love all the detail!

    A friend from Feline Playful!

    Tammylee

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this layout and think it's great the way the scalloped mount behind the phot looks like a continuation of the tree.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  13. looks great! I was glad to help! I hope to stop in tomorrow night at PC but I have to go to church backup singer practice so I won't be there long! :(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and leave a message! I treasure your comments.