Friday, December 17, 2010

Justin at the Canfield Fair ~ Let's Scrap DT Challenge #80

I just love how Justin has his arms outstretched, embracing life, in so many of the photographs of him.  This one was taken at the Canfield Fair. 

The DT Challenge at Let's Scrap was to used stamps in the layout, and I also had a challenge over at Scrap-Friendzy for Scrap UR Stash #10 to use foam stamps with paint, so this is for both challenges. 

Here is the wonderful Let's Scrap Sketch from Sept. 9, 2009 that I used for inspiration:

The foam stamps came from a drawing at a crop I attended a couple years back.  I embellished the stamped flowers with some stick-on pearls I just happened to have in my stash that matched the paint. 
  
I used a Bazill In Stitch'z template for my stitching. I traced the large scallop edge and cut it out by hand.  I keep a variety of papers with designed edges that I can trace and cut on whatever paper matches the layout I am doing.  The circle border was cut with a file from the fabulous designs created by Monica Björk.  She has a ton of gorgeous free cutting files in a variety of file types.  I placed the circle scallop on a neutral cardstock and cut around the edge with my scissors.
Thanks so much for stopping by to look.
~ Blessings ~

1 comment:

  1. Great layouts! Happy New Year. I have become a follower.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and leave a message! I treasure your comments.