Monday, December 6, 2021

"Silent Night" Gift Tag Ornaments for Amazing Paper Grace

 
Welcome to my creative space!

One of the things I enjoy doing each Christmas is to create handcrafted ornaments for our family. These festive ornaments double as gift tags and use the versatile Amazing Paper Grace Silent Night Make A Scene die set from the Holiday Medley Collection. I've used parts of this fabulous set on many of my Christmas creations this season and wanted to feature the tiny buildings, trees, and snow drifts for my ornaments. The ornaments shape is cut with the Jingle Word Frame die set.

I wanted these to be quick and easy, so didn't use a lot of mixed media techniques. The snowdrifts are cut from glitter paper for a snowy effect, and the houses, trees, sky, and ornaments shapes are inked in coordinating colors for dimension and a bit of a shabby feel. I cut out all the shapes and did the inking while watching a holiday movie.

Thank you Amazing Paper Grace for providing the dies used in this project.

Close-Ups




Amazing Paper Grace Dies

Other Supplies
Patterned Paper Scraps from my stash
Glitter Paper ~ White
Hemptique ~ Metallic Classic Twine
Ranger Distress Ink: Brushed Corduroy; Frayed Burlap; Fossilized Amber; Iced Spruce; Ground Espresso; Broken China
Versafine ~ Onyx Black
Close to My Heart ~ Hyms of Praise Holiday Stamps
Tombo ~ Mono MULTI Liquid Glue





Thanks for stopping by! I treasure your comments.

~ Blessings ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and leave a message! I treasure your comments.