Thursday, December 23, 2021

Festive Burlap Gift Bags for Little Birdie Crafts

 

Welcome to my creative space!

Today I'm sharing these quick and easy gift bags featuring fabulous Little Birdie Crafts Christmas embellishments and burlap bags. These are perfectly sized for a small gift or gift card. If you're looking for a last minute gift bag, these are so quick and easy. I selected coordinating embellishments and adhered them to the burlap bags with silicone glue. 

This is my final share for the trio of Christmas projects I created featuring Little Birdie's amazing Christmas supplies. I hope you've been inspired to create some Christmas holiday projects of your own. 

I don't have any special tips and techniques for you today, but have included a close-up shot of each bag below.

Thank you Little Birdie Crafts for providing the supplies used to create this card!

You can visit the Little Birdie Crafts store HERE for all your holiday crafting supplies.

Use code TRACEY05 for a 5% discount.

I receive a small commission at not cost to you.

Close-Ups




Little Birdie Crafts Supplies


Thanks for stopping by! I treasure your comments.

~ Blessings ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and leave a message! I treasure your comments.