Monday, June 29, 2020

"Never Stop Dreaming" Upcycled CD for Little Birdie Crafts

Welcome to my creative space!

Do you like to upcyle to create home decor pieces? Today I'm sharing an upcyled CD featuring the Little Birdie Crafts gorgeous Boho Dreams collection. Don't you just adore these vibrant summery colors? I hope you'll hop on over to the Little Birdie blog for close-ups and all the details on how I put this gem together HERE.

Little Birdie Crafts can be purchased at the online store.

Use code TRACEY05 for a 5% discount.
I receive a small commission at not cost to you.


Little Birdie Crafts Supplies


Other Supplies
Colorful ~ Pan Pastel Artists' Pastels - Yellow Ochre (270.5)
Quick Kutz ~ Nesting Circles
Helmar ~ Crystal Kote Matte Spray Varnish 
Tombo ~ Mono MULTI Liquid Glue


Thanks for stopping by! I treasure your comments.

~ Blessings ~

2 comments:

  1. Wow! This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really beautiful Tracey.. just love all the blooms!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and leave a message! I treasure your comments.