Monday, May 4, 2020

"Blessed" Mixed Media Wall Hanging for Little Birdie Crafts

Welcome to my creative space! 

Spring is in the air and today I'm sharing a spring inspired mixed media wall hanging featuring the gorgeous Little Birdie Crafts Celebrate Life Collection and Primed Chipboard. 

I hope you'll hop on over to the Little Birdie Crafts blog for a full photo tutorial showing how I put the wall hanging together and to leave a comment letting me know what you think. You can find that post HERE.

Little Birdie Crafts can be purchased at their US online store. For a limited time there is free worldwide shipping on all orders over $99.

Use code TRACEY05 for a 5% discount.
I receive a small commission at no cost to you.
Thanks for your support!

I've also used Tinted Metallic Paints to color this fabulous resin bee created with a Zuri Designs mold. This is one of their new releases which include this fabulous bee paired with a gorgeous butterfly and another set with two fantastic beetles which you will be seeing in upcoming projects. I've recently discovered these molds with amazing and intricate details which can be found HERE.

Little Birdie Crafts Supplies
Grainy Texture Paste

Other Products
BoBunny ~ Chipboard Mini Album Page
USArtqust ~ Mini Prills - Minnie Pearls
Hemptique ~ Bamboo Cord, 20lb
FolkArt ~ Acrylic Paint - Metallic Sequin Black
Tsukineko ~ Versafine Ink Pad - Onyx Black
Whispers ~ Embossing Powder - Baby Blue
Stampendous ~ Embossing Enamel ~ Aged Teal
Sparkle-N-Sprinkle ~ Embossing Powder - Seafoam
Ranger ~ Emboss It Dabber
Amazing Casting Resin - White
Helmar 450 Quick Dry Adhesive
Wonder Tape ~ Foam Tape
Wagner ~ HT 400 Heat Gun


Thanks for stopping by! I treasure your comments.

~ Blessings ~

1 comment:

  1. This looks wonderful.. blue and pink look so good together...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and leave a message! I treasure your comments.