Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Birthday Girl Card for ScrapBerry's

Welcome to my creative space!

I have a card to share featuring ScrapBerry's Rhapsody in Blue collection with the darling Sweetheart 2 Stamp Set. Isn't this girl so sweet and adorable? I enjoyed pulling out my Zig Real Brush Watercolor markers to color her.

Close-Ups
I wanted to keep the background cleaner than usual to keep the focus on the stamped image, but did create a couple flower clusters featuring ScrapBerry's gorgeous White Gardenia and White & Blue Cherry Blossoms. I've tucked in prills and chunky glass glitter for added texture.

Here's the other flower cluster. You can see here how I used two different designs from the Raphsody in Blue 6x6 Paper Collection. I inked the edges if the die cut piece with ScrapBerry's Blue Stains Ink Pad.

The focal piece of this sweet card is this adorable stamped image. I used permanent black ink to stamp her onto watercolor paper and colored her with Zig Watercolor Real Brush Markers. She was so easy to color. The lines of the stamp help show where to shade. Once colored and dry, I fussy cut this sweet image and colored the edges with a black marker for nice finished edges.

ScrapBerry’s Supply List
Rhapsody in Blue ~ 6x6 Paper Collection (SCB220610409x)
Sweetheart 2 ~ Set of Stamps (SCB4907005b)
Stains Ink Pad Blue - (SCB1210503)
Gardenia 5cm Peach/White (SCB290114)
Paper Flowers ~ Cherry Blossom - White & Blue (SCB300215)

Other Products
Wild Orchid Crafts ~ 10mm Open Roses - White
Wild Orchid Crafts ~ 20mm Open Roses - Ivory/Pale Pink
Wild Orchid Crafts ~ Tuscany Rosebuds - White
Wild Orchid Crafts ~ Miniature Sweetheart Blossoms - Mixed Pastel
Wild Orchid Crafts ~ 4mm Rosebuds - Pastel Tone
Wild Orchid Crafts ~ Bead Berry Spray Clusters - White
Wild Orchid Crafts ~ Stamens - White
US ArtQuest ~ Mini Prills - Minnie Pearls
Stampendous ~ Fran-tage - Steel Blue
Prima ~ Art Basics - Soft Matte Gel
Liquitex ~ Gesso - White
StazOn Ink ~ Jet Black
Kuretake ~ Zig - Clean Color Real Brush:
Haze Blue; Dull Blue; Shadow Mauve; Beige; Flesh Colour; Blush
Spellbinders ~ Nestabilities - Elegant Ovals
Spellbinders ~ Foliage Flourish
Helmar ~ 450 Quick Dry Adhesive



Thanks for stopping by! I treasure your comments.

~ Blessings ~

2 comments:

  1. Oh this is oh so gorgeous. I love the blue colors, the pretty little girl image and all the blooms!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! LOVING the girl and the flowers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and leave a message! I treasure your comments.