Thursday, March 24, 2016

"He Is Risen" Art Journal Page for Donna Salazar

Hello creative friends. Thanks for stopping by. I have a new project up on the Donna Salazar Designs Blog. As you may know, I've been creating pages for a Scripture Art Journal for the past year using Donna's fabulous Denim Art Journal. With Easter approaching this Sunday, I thought I would focus on a verse reflecting this special day, "He is risen." I am so grateful to have a relationship with our risen, living Savior. 

I've used delicate spring colors and feature Donna's new Spellbinders® Cascading Butterflies die.

Here's a sneak peek:

To view my full project and details, please stop by Donna's Blog HERE.

~ Blessings ~


Donna Salazar Designs Products



NEW Cascading Butterflies

Partner Products
Glue Gloss

Other Products
Blue Fern Studios ~ Julianna’s Dream
Liquitex ~ Gesso - white
Golden ~ Light Molding Paste
Higgins ~ Drawing Ink, white
The Crafter's Workshop ~ Mini Well Rounded - 6x6” Stencil
My Mind’s Eye ~ Laundry Line - Flirty “Lil Girl” Clear Stamp
Close To My Heart ~ He Is Risen
Darice ~ Heat Tool

4 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and leave a message! I treasure your comments.