Thursday, March 24, 2016

"He Is Risen" Art Journal Page for Donna Salazar

Hello creative friends. Thanks for stopping by. I have a new project up on the Donna Salazar Designs Blog. As you may know, I've been creating pages for a Scripture Art Journal for the past year using Donna's fabulous Denim Art Journal. With Easter approaching this Sunday, I thought I would focus on a verse reflecting this special day, "He is risen." I am so grateful to have a relationship with our risen, living Savior. 

I've used delicate spring colors and feature Donna's new Spellbinders® Cascading Butterflies die.

Here's a sneak peek:

To view my full project and details, please stop by Donna's Blog HERE.

~ Blessings ~


Donna Salazar Designs Products



NEW Cascading Butterflies

Partner Products
Glue Gloss

Other Products
Blue Fern Studios ~ Julianna’s Dream
Liquitex ~ Gesso - white
Golden ~ Light Molding Paste
Higgins ~ Drawing Ink, white
The Crafters Workshop ~ Mini Well Rounded - 6x6” Stencil
My Mind’s Eye ~ Laundry Line - Flirty “Lil Girl” Clear Stamp
Close To My Heart ~ He Is Risen
Darice ~ Heat Tool

4 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see what you created. You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful project! Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks amazing already! Loving the butterflies.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and leave a message! I treasure your comments.