Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Girlie Grunge Twine Flower VIDEO TUTORIAL - Guest Designing for Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L


I'm honored and delighted to be guest designing today with Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L

I created a trio of wedding projects for their 2016 CHA MEGA Show booth featuring newly released Donna Salazar products. If you have followed me for a while you know that one of my signature embellishments are twine flowers, so when Donna released her Girlie Grunge Twine, I knew I had to include them on my projects. 

Today, I'm sharing a video tutorial showing how to create these sweet gems. As an added bonus, I share how to make the glittered DODZ™- 3D centers.

To view my DIY Girlie Grunge Twine Flower video tutorial please stop by the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L blog HERE.


Girlie Grunge Twine Flower Products
Donna Salazar with Clearsnap®/Colorbox® ~ Twinkle Dust Glitter, Mixed Berries

You can subscribe to my YouTube channel HERE.

~ Blessings ~
Tracey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and leave a message! I treasure your comments.