Sunday, March 13, 2016

Spring Floral Card for Donna Salazar

Hi everyone. I'm up on the Donna Salazar Designs blog today with a spring floral birthday card featuring Donna's new Spellbinders Flower Bouquet stamp and die set. 

I have a dear friend who's birthday falls on St. Patricks Day. Of course she adores all that is green on her special day, so I have used a grungy green background for this gorgeous spring image. 

Here's a Sneak Peek:

Please stop by Donna's blog for all the details HERE.

~ Blessings ~


Donna Salazar Designs Products

NEW ~ Spellbinders Flower Bouquet SDS-020



Partner Products 

Other Products
Darice ~ Cardstock 110lb - white
Kraft Card Base ~ Stack
Craft & You ~ Spring Garden 06
Blue Fern Studios ~ Deja Vu - Un Voyage A Paris
Prima ~ Royal Menagerie - Chipboards & More #582463
TCW ~ Mini Art Is 6x6” Stencil
Close To My Heart ~ Just To Say . . .

11 comments:

  1. Your card looks so pretty.. off for a better look!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, this looks amazing, Tracey!! I love the background and the pretty flowers!! Off for a better look!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Love the flower stamp!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card! I hope your friend has a lovely birthday. I'm with Lisa, I'm going to go get a better look.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw this earlier today. It is such an unusual design. Your friend will love it! Xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  6. That flower stamp is gorgeous...lovely little card xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have just come from the Donna Salazar site .. your card is so beautiful!! Love that pretty flower stamp and the soft colouring is just gorgeous!! Your friend will treaure this I'm sure!! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card for your friend Tracey!! Im off to check it out : Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and leave a message! I treasure your comments.