Friday, February 14, 2014

Valentine's projects for Leaky Shed Studio and Helmar

Happy Valentine's Day!!

I have special Valentine's projects up today on two of my Design Team Blogs. 

First, I've created a love themed wedding layout for Leaky Shed Studio including a tutorial for a "Stained Glass Window" that goes so perfectly with my photo.

Here's a little sneak peek:

I hope you'll drop by the Leaky Shed Studio blog to check out my layout and tutorial. Thanks so much for leaving some love over there if you do!! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next up, I used a lot of Helmar products on the Family Love Mini Album I created for Gary for Valentine's Day. It is being featured on the Helmar blog today. Lot's of grungy guy details in this one. 

Here's a peek of the cover:

I hope you'll have the chance to hop on over to the Helmar Blog to check out how I've used Helmar's fabulous products in creating my mini album. 

Have you ever layered mist onto other mediums only to find out it stays tacky and smears even after plenty of drying time? I've found a solution in one of Helmar's fab products. 

Thanks for stopping by today!
I hope you find inspiration in my Valentine projects. 

~ Blessings ~

6 comments:

  1. Oh my!!! Gotta go off visit...these look amazing:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowwwwwwwwwww! Absolutely stunning!! Off to see more!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous projects, Tracey! I'm off to check out all the details! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful love projects Tracey. Wishing you a day filled with love.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowzers - look amazing, will go chk them out! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and leave a message! I treasure your comments.