Friday, November 5, 2021

"Shine" Layered Shabby Card for Little Birdie Crafts

 

Welcome to my creative space!

I've created this beautiful layered card featuring gorgeous Little Birdie Crafts Flowers and Ephemera. I've added in some stamped images and lace from my stash as well. I have a full photo tutorial with all the details on how I created this card up on the Little Birdie Crafts blog HERE. Thanks for stopping over there to leave a comment.

Be sure to check out the current sales HERE.

Use code TRACEY05 for a 5% discount.

I receive a small commission at not cost to you.

Some close-up shots:




Little Birdie Crafts Supplies

Other Supplies
Tim Holtz with Idea-ology ~ Big Chat ***
Tim Holtz with Idea-ology ~ Bubbles ***
Tim Holtz with Stampers Anonymous ~ Flutter Stamp Set ***
Tim Holtz with Stampers Anonymous ~ Field Notes Stamp Set ***
Tim Holtz with Ranger ~ Distress Ink - Antique Linen ***
Tim Holtz with Ranger ~ Distress Oxide Ink - Chipped Sapphire ***
Memory Box ~ Quinn Flourish Die
Memory Box ~ Norwich Corner Die
Versafine Pigment Ink ~ Vintage Sepia
Prills ~ Gilt Trip
White Lace
White Rayon Seam Binding
Zig ~ Clean Color Real Brush Markers - Light Blue; Haze Blue; Brick Beige
Lindy's Gang ~ Starburst - Tibetian Poppy Teal
Heidi Swapp ~ Color Shine - Ocean; Tropicana Teal
1/4" Double Sided Tape
Helmar ~ 450 Quick Dry Adhesive


Thanks for stopping by! I treasure your comments.

~ Blessings ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and leave a message! I treasure your comments.