Tuesday, July 27, 2021

"Embrace the Journey" Summery Card for Little Birdie Crafts

 Welcome to my creative space!

I just adore the teals and blues in the gorgeous Little Birdie Crafts Song of the Sea collection along with the fabulous seaside images. I've featured this collection on this summery card. 

I'm recovering from the flu and wasn't able to complete a video for this project (It's not easy to do vocals for video when talking results in coughing. lol)  I do have a full photo tutorial over on the Little Birdie Blog. I hope you'll hop over there for the details and leave some love while you're there. You can view the post HERE.

If you would like to see a full supply list, please scroll down.
Little Birdie Crafts can be purchased at their online store.

Be sure to check out the current sales HERE.

Use code TRACEY05 for a 5% discount.

I receive a small commission at not cost to you.

Here are a few close-up photos:



Tim Holtz with Idea Iology ~ Small Talk
Starfish Beads
Distress Ink ~ Peacock Feathers; Salty Ocean; Faded Jeans; Speckled Egg
Tim Holtz with Ranger ~ Distress Glaze
Tim Holtz with Ranger ~ Distress Spray - Speckled Egg
Helmar ~ 450 Quick Dry Glue
Double Sided Tape
Tombo ~ Mono MULTI Liquid Glue


Thanks for stopping by! I treasure your comments.

~ Blessings ~

Tracey

1 comment:

  1. Utterly and completely gorgeous! What an ocean's worth of fantastic details.

    Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and leave a message! I treasure your comments.