Thursday, August 13, 2020

"Be Fearless" Mixed Media Card for Little Birdie Crafts

 

Welcome to my creative space!

I just adore this beautiful beachy Songs of the Sea collection from Little Birdie Crafts. The fabulous paper designs and gorgeous flowers along with some Little Birdie Primed Chipboard pieces are just perfect for this summery card. 

I hope you'll hop on over to the Little Birdie Crafts blog for a full photo tutorial explaining how I put this ocean themed card together including details on the mixed media touches HERE.

Little Birdie Crafts can be purchased at their online store.

Use code TRACEY05 for a 5% discount.
I receive a small commission at not cost to you.

Little Birdie Crafts Supplies

Other Supplies
Tim Holtz with Idea-ology ~ Small Talk
Blue Rhinestones
Tim Holtz with Ranger ~ Distress Oxide Ink - Speckled Egg
Tim Holtz with Ranger ~ Distress Oxide Ink - Salty Ocean
Ranger ~ Emboss It Dabber
Ranger ~ Vintage Pearl Embossing Powder
Lindy's Stamp Gang ~ Cosmic Blue Violet Embossing Powder
Stampendous ~ Fran-tage - Capri Detail Embossing Powder
Whispers ~ Baby Blue Embossing Powder
Stampendous ~ Fran-tage - Aged Silver Embossing Enamel
Wonder Tape - Foam Tape


Thanks for stopping by! I treasure your comments.

~ Blessings ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and leave a message! I treasure your comments.