Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Christmas in July Mixed Media Shaker Card for Little Birdie Crafts

Welcome to my creative space!

It has been a hot June and July here in Ohio with many days in the 90's, so I thought I'd cool things down with a wintry Christmas shaker card. This is my very first shaker card ever! I don't see a lot of shaker cards in the world of mixed media, but thought I'd give it a try. I would adore hearing your feedback and hope you enjoy a little bit of Christmas in July! 

I hope you'll hop on over to the Little Birdie Crafts blog for a full photo tutorial explaining how I put this wintry shaker card together including details showing how I created the shaker insert HERE.

Little Birdie Crafts can be purchased at their online store.

Use code TRACEY05 for a 5% discount.
I receive a small commission at not cost to you.

Little Birdie Crafts Supplies
Craft Pellets - Mini

Other Supplies
Recollections ~ Mini Wood Snowflakes
Stampendous ~ Diamond Dot Stickers - Stars
The Paper Studio ~ Gemstones - AB Round Assorted Sizes
Assorted Glass Beads
Clear acrylic plastic sheet - Can be a scrap of clear acrylic packaging
Chipboard Sheet 
2mm Foam Sheet - White
Liquitex ~ Gesso, Clear
Tim Holtz with Ranger ~ Micro Glaze
Ranger ~ Multi Medium - Matte
Ranger ~ Embossing Powder - Holographic
Ranger ~ Embossing Powder - Steel
Seth Apter with Emerald Creek ~ Baked Velvet Embossing Powder ~ Agean Sea
VersaMark - Watermark Stamp Pad
Lindy's Stamp Gang ~ Starburst - frozen Jack Frost
Tsukineko ~ Versamark Watermark Stamp Pad
Blue Fern Studios ~ Imagine Ink Embossing Powder - Snow
M Graham Watercolors
Tim Holtz with Sizzix ~ Thinlits - Holiday Greens, Mini
Close To My Heart - Just to Say sentiment stamp set
Helmar ~ Super-Tac Glue
Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L ~ Adhesive Sheets 12x12" - Permanent


Thanks for stopping by! I treasure your comments.

~ Blessings ~

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and leave a message! I treasure your comments.