Thursday, April 9, 2020

Mixed Media Carnival Horse Birthday Card for Little Birdie Crafts


Welcome to my creative space!

Our little granddaughter turned three recently and I created this sweet card for her featuring the gorgeous Little Birdie Crafts Fairy Sparkle Collection with the Primed Chipboard Carnival Horse. Avery adores butterflies, so of course I added the fluttering butterflies that I fussy cut from the Fairy Sparkle paper. 

I hope you'll hop on over to the Little Birdie Crafts blog for a full photo tutorial showing how I put this together and to leave a comment letting me know what you think. You can find that post HERE.


Little Birdie Crafts can be purchased at their US online store. For a limited time there is free worldwide shipping on all orders over $99.

Use code TRACEY05 for a 5% discount.
I receive a small commission at no cost to you.
Thanks for your support!

Little Birdie Crafts Supplies 
Premium Card Stock ~ A4 - Bright White
Woodland Stories - Calypso
Primed Chipboard ~ Carnival Horse Ride
Stencil ~ Fleur-de-lis Trellis - 4x7"
Grainy Texture Paste
Tinted Metallic Paint ~ Shimmery Sherbet
Tinted Metallic Paint ~ Golden Plum
Tinted Metallic Paint ~ Glazed Berries
Crystal Drops

Other Supplies
Webster's Pages ~ Pink Velvet and Organza Trim 
Clear Rhinestones ~ 3mm
Buttons Galore & More ~ Fancy Hearts
Ranger Perfect Pearls ~ Pink Gumball; Berry Twist


Thanks for stopping by! I treasure your comments.

~ Blessings ~

1 comment:

  1. This is absolutely gorgeous! The carousel horse is so sweet and I love all the blooms!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and leave a message! I treasure your comments.