Tuesday, March 10, 2020

"Brave Wings" Mixed Media/Watercolor Card for Little Birdie Crafts

Welcome to my creative space!

Today I have something just a little different for you. I created this card for our daughter who is an artist, so I wanted to give it an artsy feel. The background is created with watercolors on Little Birdie Crafts 100% Cotton Watercolour Paper. I did a wet on wet application to achieve this night sky/ocean look. And of course it is embellished with gorgeous Little Birdie Crafts flowers, chipboard, bling, and mixed media products. 

I hope you'll hop on over to the Little Birdie Crafts blog for a full photo tutorial showing how I put this together and to leave a comment letting me know what you think. You can find that post HERE.

Little Birdie Crafts can be purchased at their US online store. For a limited time there is free worldwide shipping on all orders over $99.

Use code TRACEY05 for a 5% discount.
I receive a small commission at not cost to you.
Thanks for your support!

Little Birdie Crafts Supplies
Premium Card Stock ~ A4 - Bright White
Silicone Glue

Other Supplies
Tim Holtz with Idea-ology ~ Small Talk
Rhinestones ~ From my Stash
Jewelry Pieces ~ From my Stash
Tim Holtz with Ranger ~ Distress Oxide Ink: Mermaid Lagoon; Dusty Concord; Wilded Violet; Faded Jeans; Black Soot
M Graham ~ Watercolor Paints
WOW! ~ Embossing Pad - Clear Ultra Slow Drying
Ranger ~ Embossing Pearl - Pale Gold
Stabilo All Pencil ~ 8046 Black - Aquarellable
Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L ~ Crafty Power Tape
Wagner ~ HT 400 Heat Gun


Thanks for stopping by! I treasure your comments.

~ Blessings ~

2 comments:

  1. This looks amazing! That back ground is fabulous.. the colors are exquisite.. love the flower cluster too..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and leave a message! I treasure your comments.