Monday, December 23, 2013

Love Notes ~ Leaky Shed Studio Sneak Peek.

There are only two more sleeps til Christmas, and I hope you are enjoying your holiday preparations and taking the time to reflect on the real reason for this wonderful season.

I have a new project up on the Leaky Shed Studio blog today, and here's a little sneak peek from one of the three note card holders I've created.


Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you'll stop by the Leaky Shed Studio blog to check out more of my project. 

~ Blessings ~ 

11 comments:

  1. The sneak peek looks very inviting. Will hop over and have a look.
    Wishing you and your loved ones a blessed Christmas.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous sneak, Tracey!! Off to see the whole project!! I hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas and happy holiday season!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. The sneaky looks really fabulous! Warmest Christmas wishes to you and your family. I have loved being on the OUAS team with you, all the very best for 2014! xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are beautiful! Merry Christmas to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and leave a message! I treasure your comments.