Welcome to my creative space!
As soon as I saw these gorgeous Amazing Paper Grace Layered Lilies dies (S4-1192), I thought of Easter and just had to create a card to celebrate this blessed holiday in lovely spring colors. So instead of Christmas in July, today we have Easter in July!
I've also use the gorgeous Filigree Marquis (S4-1164) die set for the scrolled background and this lovely Easter sentiment is from the Merry Everything Words set (S4-1205).
- Craft and You ~ Spring Garden
- K&Company ~ Celeste
- Core'dinations ~ 8.5 x 11 Cardstock - Value Pack: White, 110lb
- Tim Holtz with Ranger ~ Distress Ink: Bundled Sage; Scattered Straw
- Ranger ~ Embossing Powder: White
- Ranger ~ Embossing dabber
- Momenta ~ Metal Stickers: Cross
- Bee Charms ~ Purchased on Amazon
- Organza Ribbon ~ White (Cut with raw edges)
- Scrapbook.com ~ Clear Double Sided Adhesive Roll, 1/4"
- Art Glitter ~ Designer Dries Clear Adhesive
- Tombow ~ Mono MULTI Liquid Glue
- Beacon ~ 3-IN-1 Advanced Craft Glue
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L ~ E-Z Dots, Repositionable