Tuesday, June 14, 2022

Introducing Amazing Paper Grace The Right Words Collection with Bless You Card and Bookmark and Blog Hop

 
Welcome to my creative space.

It's time to reveal the fabulous new collection of Amazing Grace Dies, The Right Words. Imaging my delight when I saw this sweet You Are a Blessing (S5-514) die set. This set just couldn't be any more perfect for me to create a card sending God's blessings to a someone special. What better way to uplift someone than to send blessings their way in the form of a beautiful cardI've paired this sweet card with a bookmark to be a reminder of those blessings. The words and floral image are included in this lovely set. 

I wanted this cheerful sentiment to shine, so didn't use my normal mixed media supplies on this creation. Instead, I selected papers with summery colors and a shabby distressed design.

The die from the beautiful A2 Filigree Marquis set (S4-1164) is a perfect fit both in size and design to frame this sweet sentiment. The bookmark is backed with a lovely die cut from the new Thank You for Your Kindness die set (S5-513) that is a part of The Right Words collection. With a few quick snips, I trimmed the floral image to fit the space on the bookmark. 

Today's projects were created with dies provided by Amazing Paper Grace.

My Projects for Today



What I Made
Yes, you can achieve a shabby chic feel for your project without dimensional flowers or mixed media products by selecting patterned papers that have a distressed, shabby feel.  For balance, the ornate frame die cut with the fabulous A2 Filigree Marquis die set (S4-1164) is cut from solid green cardstock. The base layer is larger than the die cut so that this beautiful frame is perfectly integrated into the design. I've also added more of the coral paper behind the focal paper to frame the card. The edges of these two papers are heavily distressed to accentuate the shabby feel I'm going for. I used foam tape between these two layers to add dimension.

I just adore the variation in the depth of color from this paper on the sentiment. Because the paper behind it is lighter, the sentiment still pops. A pearl is added to each of the visible corners to just a hint of bling.

The gorgeous floral image is also cut in the same coral paper as the sentiment and is backed in more of the solid green cardstock. The grungy patterned paper really works to give a shabby chic feel to this card. Foam tape is used to pop this image up for a little dimension.

If you are a regular follower, you know that I enjoy sending blessings with each of my posts and comments, so I just couldn't resist altering this sentiment. I cut the word bless twice, and trimmed off the second "s" to add to the end of the word. 

To create the bookmark, I used papers from the same collection to die cut this delightful strip using the Thank You for Your Kindness die set (S5-513) in the new The Right Words collection.

The floral corner was a bit large to fit the bookmark, so with a few snips I trimmed it down by cutting off the leafy sections leaving this beautiful blossom image which is a perfect fit. Instead of using the solid green cardstock to back it, I used some green patterned paper instead.
 
One final view of this sweet and encouraging card.

These dies and plates are available from Spellbinders right now! Click here: The Right Words Collection.

Amazing Paper Grace Dies:

Paper:
  • Prima ~ Royal Menagerie Collection
  • Cardstock ~ Green; White

Embellishments:
  • Queen and Company ~ Pearls

Adhesives:
  • Scrapbook.com ~ Clear Double Sided Adhesive Roll 1/4" - Permanent
  • Tombow ~ Mono MULTI Liquid Glue
  • Beacon ~ 3-IN-1 Advanced Craft Glue
  • Beacon ~ Fabri-Tac

Tools:
  • Spellbinders ~ Platinum 6
For more Layered Fleur Bouquet Slimlines Collection Inspiration

Visit each Creative Team blog linked below for their take on creative paper crafting ideas using The Right Words Collection Collection.


I would adore hearing from you! Please leave a comment below letting me know how you will use these gorgeous dies!





Thanks for stopping by! I treasure your comments.

~ Blessings ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and leave a message! I treasure your comments.