Monday, October 25, 2021

"Merry Christmas" Slimline Card for Amazing Paper Grace

Welcome to my creative space!

It's that time of the year when many of us are busy creating handcrafted Christmas cards. Today I'm sharing a slimline card created with the fabulous S5-464 Merry Filigree die set from the Holiday Medley Collection. I've used non-traditional colors with a lovely purple patterned paper and metallic teal along with neutral beige behind the sentiment and for the flowers. I've also added metal snowflakes and pinecones to embellish.

Amazing Paper Grace provided the dies used in this project.

Close-ups
The intricate sentiment and scrollwork is die cut from metallic cardstock. It cuts easily with these fabulous dies.

I've used premade flowers from Little Birdie Crafts and 49 & Market, that I dry brushed with white gesso for a snowy, wintry feel. The metal snowflakes and pinecones are colored with alcohol ink and art wax.

One final shot of the card.

Amazing Paper Grace Dies

Other Supplies
Tim Holtz: Kraft Stock: Metallic Confections
Patterned paper from my stash
49 and Market: Beige Roses
Little Birdie Crafts: Woodland Stories: Elvina; Heleen; Elvina
Ranger Alcohol Ink: Latte
Prima Marketing: Métallique Art Wax: Peacock; Bronze Age
Prima Marketing: Matte Art Wax: Old White
Tim Holtz: Pinecones; Snowflakes


Please follow me on social media:


Thanks for stopping by!
I treasure your comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and leave a message! I treasure your comments.