Sunday, September 6, 2015

Vintage Rose Jay Pendant with VIDEO TUTORIAL ~ Scraps of Elegance August Kit

It's reveal day for my second video tutorial with the August Scraps of Elegance Kit.

I thought I would change things up a bit this time. The August SOE Creativity Add On is filled with brass Vintaj pieces and Ranger Vintaj Patina along with the Reliefing Block. Before I started scrapbooking, I dabbled in jewelry making - mostly beaded pieces. As soon as I saw these fabulous items, I knew they would make up into a gorgeous necklace.

Now if you're thinking, jewelry making is not for me. (Gasp!) Not a problem - you can use the same process and products to create beautiful, one of a kind metal pieces for your papercrafted projects. These pieces are so beautiful, you may just take up jewelry making so that you can display them on a regular basis!

Vintage Rose Jay Pendant Tutorial


If you enjoyed this video, please subscribe to my channel HERE.
Thanks so much for subscribing!

Here's the gorgeous August Scraps of Elegance Kit:

Creativity Add On

Scraps of Elegance Links:

Close-ups:



Product List

Scraps Of Elegance - August Kit - Mallika's Whimsy

SOE Creativity Add On
Ranger ~ Vintaj - Patina, Quartz
Ranger ~ Vintaj - Matte Glaze - .5oz
Vintaj ~ Natural Brass - 20x14mm Embossed Keyhole
Vintaj ~ Natural Brass - 47mm Rose Jay
Vintaj - Metal Reliefing Block

SOD August Creativity Add On
Ranger ~ Vintaj - Patina Kit, Weathered Copper - Moss/Verdigris/Jade

Other Products
Vintaj - Filigree 15x21mm
Darice ~ Tri-Chip Shell Beads
Darice ~ Signed, Sealed, Remembered Altered Art Jewelry - Head Pins, Jump Rings
Solid Oak ~ Steampunk Chain, Antique Gold
Chain-Nosed Pliers
Round Nose Pliers


Thanks for stopping by! I treasure your comments.

~ Blessings ~

4 comments:

  1. Tracey - oh my gosh, how very, very beautiful and elegant and the video was wonderful. Thanks for sharing your talent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just Gorgeous, love the brushed paint effect!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Tracey, awesome job on the necklace!! Very beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funny thing, I recently blogged about making a necklace, too. It's fun to change things up sometimes and play with a different craft. Your necklace is beautiful. I like both the design and the color combo.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and leave a message! I treasure your comments.