Sunday, November 14, 2010

Surprised

This is a page that I threw together this afternoon for the Hippity Hop Blog Hop.

For Christmas in 2000, we gave Mom Coco, a Maine Coon Cat, and this is her reaction.


For the hop I used
Sassy Sketch's beautiful Sketch
Scrapfit - three items are the flowers
Crop Suey and Cuttle Bug - I mixed water color paint into flexible texture paste and applied over mesh to add both color and texture at the bottom of the page.
Scrap Tiffany - I used blue lace over the red paper lace that I fussy cut from coordinating paper.

The fish at the top were fussy cut from coordinating paper as well.

I made a couple of minor changes and got them done before the deadline.  I added some cording at the top with the fish and grouped the flowers together.  Boy, I wish I had more time on this one.  LOL  :-)

Sorry about the photo quality.  I took it after dark with a flash.  I'll take it again in the morning with natural sunlight.

~ BLESSINGS ~

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous LO! Thanks for joining the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very lovely layout! thanks for stopping by my blog! hope you try my tutorial sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great gift! Wonderful layout!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and leave a message! I treasure your comments.