Sunday, November 14, 2010

Barrel of Fun - Scrapfit Color and Shape Challenge #31/Scrap-Friendzy Inspiration Challenge #5

I love this older photo of Joseph balancing on a barrel and wanted to keep the page fun.  I really enjoyed the challenge given by Scrapfit to use shapes not normally used in scrapping.  To embrace this challenge I cut hexagons and octagons, inked the edges and then pieced them into the fun border and flowers, and if you look closely, the background paper has a honeycomb design in it as well.  I freehand cut the flower stems and found the fun stone octagon shape for the journaling.  I also enjoyed using Brandi's quirky and fun LO from Scrap-Friendzy as inspiration.


~ BLESSINGS ~

1 comment:

  1. Great layout Tracy!! Congrats on your ScrapFit win!!! Enjoy your prize! Thanks for playing with us!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and leave a message! I treasure your comments.