Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Justin ~ Family and Birthday Card

I enjoyed working with this wonderful photo of Justin and his family for the Reeds (for more layouts celebrating Justin's life go HERE):


I used Ingeborg Dijkstra-Verbeek's wonderful January sketch:


Paper, letters, remember ~ K and Company
Stamens ~ McGill Starburst Punch
Flowers ~ EK Success Retro Flower Punch
Ranger Stickles ~ Crystal
Sizzix Sizzlits die ~ Scribbles Swirls

Once punched, I water distressed the flowers and added stickles to the edges, stamens, swirls, and circle edges along with a rhinestone in the center of each flower:


I created this card for our daughter, Grace's birthday coming up next month.  Shhhh ~ don't let her know.


I used the 1-19-11 Let's Scrap Card Sketch by the talented Cheri O'Neill:


Paper ~ Bo Bunny Winter Joy Line
Ribbon ~ from my stash
Rubber Stamp Sentiment ~ Stampin' Up
Embossing Powder ~ White
Border Punch ~ EK Success - Double Crochet Lace
Glass Pebbles ~ floral department
Ranger Alcohol Ink ~ to color pebbles

I also entered this card in the Flourishes Boutique Timeless Tuesday Challenge 102 to use hardware on a card - my hardware is the alcohol inked glass pebbles.

Thanks for stopping by!

~ Blessings ~

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and leave a message! I treasure your comments.