Thursday, March 8, 2012

March Happenings at ScrapFIT

We have two new challenges posted over at ScrapFIT. Let's see what's happening. 

First Missy posted our fab new Weekend Warm-Up on Friday.  Are you ready to get messy?


Weekend Warm-up #25 ~ Splattering/Dripping

This month's Warm-Up is all about getting messy. We want you to created a project that involves splattering or dripping something. You can use paint, mist, watercolors . . . if you can be messy with it, then it will work. You need to do more than just spray a little mist, though . . . get creative with it!

Then this morning, Sheila posted our March Step Class, the new technique challenge, and I have to say this is one I'll be playing along with. 

Step Class #2 ~ Make Your Own Decorative "Pins"


I hope you'll come on over and play along, then link up your project.
I can't wait to see what you come up with!! 

~ Blessings ~

6 comments:

  1. I want to thank you for stopping by and commenting on my new blog yesterday. It is great to know that there is another INKY out there. Made my day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tracey, These are so pretty! I have gotten a few for gifts, but i would like to make some of my own. Love yours, karen♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Great inspiration. I have an award for you on my blog. Hop over to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These "workouts" look like so much fun, Tracey! I am going to have to give the messy one a try!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and leave a message! I treasure your comments.