Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award

I received this from Lu:


This Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award came my way from the sweet and talented Lu. Thanks Lu for your thoughtfulness and kind words! If you are not familiar with her work, hop right on over to Crafting with Lu and take a look at her wonderful projects, layouts, and cards!

Here are the rules for this award:
1. Send a thank you to the person who nominated you and include their link. (see above)
2. Answer 7 random facts about yourself. (see below)
3. Pass the award on to at least 8 other awesome blog buddies. (see below)

*****

So, here we go.  Here are 7 very random facts about me:

1) I like cooking pasta for my American Italian DH.

2) I enjoy planting and using my herb garden.

3) My favorite flowers are lily of the valley and lilacs.

4) Way back when I played clarinet for 10 years ~ 4th grade through my 1st year in college.

5) I was a dietitian before I "retired" to home educate our children.

6) I just got back from the UKC national dog show. No, I don't show. Our youngest DD was invited to compete in junior (18 and under) obedience. She captured first place honors for the third time in as many years.

7) When our daughters were involved in forensics, I was the strange mom who actually preferred judging debate over speech.

Here are 8 fabulous bloggers who I am forwarding this blog award on to.  Please take a few minutes to visit their blogs and share the love.  There is an enormous amount of inspiration on their blog pages.

1) Christy at Inklings and Yarns. She creates wonderful cards along with other projects and layouts.

2) Susie at So Many Scraps. Susie is one of my first on-line scrappy friends, and we're kindred scrappers. 

3) Shannon at The Scrapping Stamper. One of my IRL scrappy friends. You really need to go see her latest sketch and what her DT has done with it.

4) Cindy at cindyspagesintime. She's an incredibly talented scrapper creating amazing layouts.

5) Sonia at The Archiving Angel. Her site is filled with so much cool information. Her Tool Time Tuesday Posts always highlight something interesting.

6) Carol at Crazy for Crafting! Carol is an amazing scrapper/card maker. Her work is so bold, bright, and FUN!

7) Chris at Chris' Corner. Chris has the most gorgeous layouts and cards. I enjoy her distressed style!

8) Cindy at My Creative Life. And creative she is. Her blog includes her wonderful scrapping, along with her other creative passions like cookie recipes! Her most recent post about county fairs is so interesting.

Thanks again Lu for the blog award.  I'm very honored.  I hope all my blog visitors will stop by all these fabulous crafters' blogs.  You will not be disappointed!

~ Blessings ~

3 comments:

  1. Thank you Tracey!! I'm honored!! :) I want to plant a herb garden! One of these years I will!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just visited all the other blogs- so fun to see them all! Thanks for the blog award! Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks Tracey! just getting around to viewing my blog and others' blogs. June has been such a busy month! that's for sure!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and leave a message! I treasure your comments.