Thursday, January 19, 2017

New Winner for the Scrap Hoarders Anonymous Blog Hop

Hello, everyone!

I haven't heard back from Judy, so I've picked another winner for my Scrap Hoarder's Anonymous Blog Hop Prize

The winner is Rebecca Yarling. Congratulations!!

Rebecca said: 
"This is so pretty & feminine.
I love the stenciled butterfly!"

Rebecca, please click on the contact tab at the top of the page where you will find my email address. Please email me your address, and I will put it into the mail for you.
You have until midnight on Wednesday, January 25 to respond.
In the event that I do not hear from Rebecca,
I will post another winner on January 26.

~ Blessings ~
Tracey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and leave a message! I treasure your comments.