Friday, September 23, 2016

Coloring with Pigment Powders ~ Floral Mixed Media Card for Donna Salazar Designs

Hello my dear paper crafting peeps. I'm up on the Donna Salazar Designs blog today with this floral mixed media card. I just adore Donna's Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L pigment powders. They are so versatile. I've used them four different ways on this sweet card. Hop on over to Donna's blog for all the details HERE.

Here's a sneak peek:

FTC Disclosure: I am currently working as a freelance designer for Donna Salazar Designs. While I am compensated in product, I maintain the freedom as an independent designer to say what I truly think of these products and will not recommend something that I don’t personally use and enjoy.

Donna Salazar Designs Products

Donna Salazar with Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®

Spellbinders®

Clearsnap®/Colorbox®
Mix’d Media Inx ~ Jasmine
Mix’d Media Inx EmbossingPowder ~ Jasmine

Partner Products
Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L

Home and Hobby

Other Products
Blue Fern Studios ~ Courtship Lane - Town Gossip
Prima ~ Epiphany - 6x6” Paper Pad #846961
Prima ~ Art Ingredients - Art Stones
Prima ~ Art Ingredients - Art Stones, Mini
Liquitex, Gesso - clear
Golden Molding Paste
Prima Water Soluble Oil Pastels
Prima ~ Finnabair - Cling Stamps, Tea on the Deck
Prima ~ Finnabair - Cling Stamps, Net & Wire
TCW Mini Raven Mosaic Stencil SOE Store
Wagner ~ Heat Gun

~ Blessings ~
Tracey

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful creating Tracey, I did go over for a closer look, not sure if my comment there was published..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Breathtaking!! Beautiful colour and great texture. Simply stunning card and thank you for sharing the processes. God Bless. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks gorgeous! And good on you maintaining your independence to only recommend products you like :):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. FABULOUS! I love the flowers and texture with the beads tucked around!! Your work is always SO inspiring :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and leave a message! I treasure your comments.