Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Go Confidently Masculine Mixed Media Card for Donna Salazar Designs

Hello again my sweet crafting friends. It's my turn to be up on the Donna Salazar Designs Blog today with a masculine mixed media card featuring her Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Pigment Powders and Girlie Grunge Art Medium.

Do you ever create a project, and it becomes one of your favorites. That's just how I feel about this card with these gorgeous colors and cool textures. 

Remember those epoxy stickers that fit into bottle caps? You know the ones that are so old that they've turned yellow with age. I was ready to throw some out the other day when I thought I'd see if I could alter them using Donna's Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L products. I couldn't be happier with the way they turned out. Stop by Donna's blog for more photos and all the details HERE.

Here's a sneak peek:

Donna Salazar Designs Products




Partner Products

Other Products
Prima ~ Timeless Memories 6x6 Paper Pad
Prima ~ Epiphany 6x6 Paper Pad
Prima ~ Stationer’s Desk 6x6 Paper Pad
Kraft Cardstock ~ Stash
Spare Parts ~ The Paper Studio - Epoxy Stickers, 1” Round
1/2” Round Epoxy Stickers - Stash
Michaels - Metal Embellishments - Arrows
US ArtQuest ~ Mini Prills - A Penny Saved
Liquitex ~ Gesso - Clear
Viva ~ Coco Crackling Color - Transparent
Prima ~ Watercolor Pencils - 119
Close To My Heart - A thing Well Done
Martha Stewart ~ Scoring Board

~ Blessings ~
Tracey

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful textured project Tracey. I can understand why it is one of your favorite. Blessings xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! This is stunning Tracey!! Such gloriously rich colours and I love the crackle effect. Love how you altered those epoxy stickers too .. brilliant!! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely LOVE this gorgeous masculine card! I especially like the amazing colors and what you did with the crackle paint! And that quote! And I want to thank you so much for stopping by my blog, too! HUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card! I love all the color and texture. I'm hoping I can find some of those bottle cap stickers in my stash! Thanks for the inspiration. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love what you did to those epoxy stickers! I'm heading off for a look.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and leave a message! I treasure your comments.